These additional terms of delivery are an addition to the General Terms and Conditions of Maternity Care of BO Geboortezorg and apply to all care agreements concluded by Arzu Cares. Registration takes place by the client signing the care agreement. These additional conditions are also handed over to the client with the care agreement.
The General Terms and Conditions of Maternity Care of Bo Geboortezorg can be found on our website: www.arzucares.nl
The care to be provided
- Arzu Cares offers customized care.
- The number of hours of care to be provided is determined on the basis of the LIP. The reimbursement for this depends on the policy conditions of the insurer. The hours of care provided that are not reimbursed by the insurer will be charged directly to the client.
- Depending on the policy, insured persons are charged a personal contribution per hour of care provided (so no parturition hours). The amount of the personal contribution is determined annually by the Zorginstituut Het Zorginstituut.
- An interim evaluation will take place around the third day of care. If the care is not satisfactory, we will look for a suitable solution with you.
- The priority of the maternity nurse is the care for mother and child. Household tasks are subordinate to this.
- Arzu Cares does its utmost to provide the care itself and properly. In the unlikely event that this does not work, other colleagues will act as backup. In this way you are always assured of good care at Arzu Cares.
- Minimum care purchase per care day is 3 hours. (with the exception of incubator aftercare).
- Maternity care hourly rate is determined annually by the Dutch Healthcare Authority (NZA) www.nza.nl.
ARBO guidelines [Work Conditions Act]
- Arzu Cares works according to the ARBO guidelines.
- The work location must be safe and there must be workable conditions. If this is not the case, the care can be stopped.
- During the postpartum period, the bed of the maternity woman must be at a minimum height of 70 cm and a maximum height of 80 cm.
- If the maternity nurse has taken out passenger insurance with her insurance company, she may use her own car for the benefit of the family.
- Cancellation of care must be made in writing. The administrative costs incurred will be charged unless cancellation is made on medical grounds.
- Inappropriate behavior includes discrimination, excessive alcohol and drink consumption, [threat of] violence, coercion, dangerous pets or sexual harassment.
- In the event of undesirable behaviour, the care will be immediately discontinued.
- Arzu Cares can be held liable in the event of damage to material property caused by the fault or negligence of an employee. This must be demonstrated by the client.
- Damage caused by incorrect or incomplete instructions from the client will not be reimbursed.
- The maternity nurse may only work with sound and safe equipment, including connections, and safe materials. Damage caused by faulty or unsafe equipment/material will not be reimbursed.
- A report of damage must be made in writing to Arzu Cares. In the event of damage, a limited deductible of €125 is applied for the client.
Issuing powers of attorney
- We do not use the client's bank cards, pin codes and/or credit cards.
- You may have a complaint about the care or the maternity nurse. This can be reported in writing via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can't we figure it out together? Arzu Cares is a member of Coöperatie Kraamzorggroep (Coöperatie KZG). As a member of the KZG cooperative, I/we have committed myself to the complaints procedure of the KZG cooperative. You can find this complaints procedure at cooperatiekzg.nl/documentklachtenregeling.
Secrecy and privacy
- Arzu Cares must keep data about the client and the newborn.
- Arzu Cares works according to privacy regulations which can be found on the website www.arzucares.nl.
- This data is stored in accordance with the procedure described in the AVG wet en de Wet geneeskundige behandelingsovereenkomst ( WGBO).
- Upon termination of the care agreement, all data will remain available to Arzu Cares as well as the client, within the legally stipulated period. If desired, the client can request a copy in writing.
- Arzu Cares will not allow third parties to inspect the file without written permission from the client, unless the safety of the child and family is at stake and Arzu Cares is required by law to comply with the reporting code for domestic violence and child abuse.
- The obstetrician is involved in the implementation of the maternity care and is not regarded as a third party.
- Arzu Cares and those involved in the entire process of providing maternity care on behalf of Arzu Cares have a duty of confidentiality.
Arzu Cares is located at:
1502 BH Zaandam
Arzu Cares is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under Chamber of Commerce number: 87406748